|Nail repair||$3.00 & up|
|Gel polish change (hand)||$25.00|
|Polish change (hand)||$10.00|
|Polish change (toe)||$12.00|
Rejuvenate your skin with renewing exfoliation using fruit enzymes antioxidants combined with your basic regular manicure.
|Gel manicure||(Special $32.00) Reg. $40.00|
|Spa manicure||$25.00||Hot oil manicure||$25.00|
Indulge yourself in various types of hot exotic oil from around the world. These sensual oils will rehydrate your hands and cuticles leaving them soft.
Acrylic Full Set/Fill
|Acrylic with Gel Polish||$45.00||$35.00|
|Gel Powder with Gel Polish||$50.00||$40.00|
|Pink & White Powder||$47.00||$37.00|
Disadvantages of Acrylic Nails
- Tends to yellow or discolor
- Extremely unpleasant odor
- ACID Primer is required for bonding, so natural nails become very damaged and weak
- Sensitive to solvents (Polish remover, water, household chemicals, etc.)
- Product may shrink as it hardens, which can became very uncomfortable
- Acrylic nails are very hard and have the tendency to lift more easily; breaks are much more painful and damaging to natural nail.
Enhancement Full Set/Fill
|Gel Pink Liquid with Gel Polish||$60.00||$40.00|
|Pink & White Gel Liquid||$60.00||$45.00|
Distinct Advantages to using liquid
- 100% meth acrylic, acid-free, non- lifting (high bonding quality), extremely flexible and durable, less maintenance – refills last 2 – 3 weeks depending on your personal activities, extremely natural appearance, no chipping and cracking.